Estate Valuations & Pricing Systems is pleased to annouce the release of EVP Office 7.3.0, available for immediate download from http://www.evpsys.com/software/. The latest release of EstateVal offers substantial new features and capabilities, including:
- Daily Accruals for 20,000 Mutual Funds
- EstateVal Version 7.3 is the only source for accurate daily accruals (mil rates), Date of Death accruals and accrued interest on 20,000 Mutual Funds.
- EVP Systems did the research. EstateVal gets it right.
- International Stock & Bond Estate Valuations
- Pricing and Accruals for Foreign Stocks
- EstateVal reports exchange specific pricing along with ex-dividend and accrued dividend calculations in dividend specific currencies and exchange rates.
- For example, you have a stock traded in Euros, paying Hong Kong Dollar dividends, registered in the Cayman Islands. EstateVal gets it right.
- Accruals on Foreign Bonds
- Foreign fixed income accruals are more complex than those for domestic bonds. EstateVal now includes 8 unique methods for calculating accrued interest on foreign bonds.
- EVP Systems studied the accrual methods. EstateVal gets it right.
Using the latest version of our industry leading Windows based EVP Office software - which includes EstateVal, CostBasis and CapWatch - you can generate ready-to-file reports on millions of domestic and now international securities, right from your own computer in minutes.
More banks, trust departments, accounting firms and law offices rely on EVP Office to value stocks and bonds accurately for estate and gift tax purposes than any other application in the industry.
Don't settle for anything less than the best!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Department at (818) 313-6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.