To learn about EVP Systems’ EVP Office, visit our About EVP Office page.
If you’re too busy to run estates yourself and would like us to do them for you—for a higher fee—please see our About Professional Services page.
Get Notified of New Releases
To get a notification whenever a new version is release, just enter your address below. We will never use your e-mail for anything other than letting you know that a new version of EVP Office is available. We will never spam you or sell your data. An RSS feed is also available.
Changes in EVP Office 9.0.2
EVP Office 9.0.2 is a minor release, and you probably don't need to upgrade unless you want any of the features or fixes listed below. EVP Systems fully supports each release of EVP Office until its end-of-life date, listed here.
- The EVP Office applications can now have an extra-page disclaimer at the end of the report, in addition to the top, header, total, footer, bottom, and last-page disclaimer
- Disclaimers can now be up to 16,000 characters long
- Luna Classic (
#LUNC) was added to the list of cryptocurrencies to allow for the both it and the rebooted Luna (
#LUNA) to coexist, after the Terra de-peg; tokens on the old blockchain use
#LUNAuntil May 28, 2022 and then are represented by
#LUNC, new-chain tokens start on May 28, 2022 and are represented by #
- The watermark, header, and footer on Training Mode reports has been changed from "Training Evaluation - DO NOT USE" to "Training Evaluation - NOT REAL DATA" to make it explicit that the data is invented
- Editing inventories for Appraisal Reports no longer causes an "Improper argument" error
- Securities are now batched in groups of ten instead of twenty when sent to the Data Center, to reduce third-party data vendor timeout issues
- Fixed a regression that caused user preferences to return to the default when the software was installed on a network drive
Scheduled End-of-Life for EVP Office Releases
EVP Systems retires each version of EVP Office roughly 30 months after its release, and encourages clients to upgrade on a regular basis, to take advantage of the latest features and bug-fixes. Each version is fully supported until its retirement.
|EVP Office 8.4.2||November 15, 2022|
|EVP Office 8.5.0||February 13, 2023|
|EVP Office 8.5.1||February 13, 2023|
|EVP Office 8.5.2||September 18, 2023|
|EVP Office 8.5.3||September 18, 2023|
|EVP Office 9.0.0||March 12, 2024|
|EVP Office 9.0.1||August 13, 2024|
|EVP Office 9.0.2||January 14, 2025|
If you are unable to upgrade your installation of EVP Office before its end-of-life date, please get in touch with our Support Department to ask for an extension.