To learn about EVP Office, including fees and minimum hardware requirements, visit our About EVP Office page.
If you’re too busy to run estates yourself and would like us to do them for you—for a higher fee—please see our About Professional Services page.
Get Notified of New Releases
To get a notification whenever a new version is release, just enter your address below. We will never use your e-mail for anything other than letting you know that a new version of EVP Office is available. We will never spam you or sell your data. An RSS feed is also available.
Changes in EVP Office 8.5.1
EVP Office 8.5.1 is a minor release, and you probably don't need to upgrade unless you want any of the features or fixes listed below. EVP Systems fully supports each release of EVP Office until its end-of-life date, listed here.
- Saving a PDF from print preview no longer exits the preview
- Pasting into the grid in CostBasis will now set the basis-date column if it is included in the copied data
- Putting an Account Information File (EVPS.DT0) in the installation directory will cause the applications to fall back to it if there isn't one available for the user in their personal data folder; this is intended to make enterprise installations easier, where many users can share a single machine
- The "Custom (Fixed)" import now allows for an implicit decimal place to be configured on the Shares field
- TrustWare exports can now exclude the file-version number from the filename
- "Secure" evaluations can now price large estates without timing out
- TrustWare exports now properly increment the file-version number in the filename if previous versions exist
Scheduled End-of-Life for EVP Office Releases
EVP Systems retires each version of EVP Office roughly 30 months after its release, and encourages clients to upgrade on a regular basis, to take advantage of the latest features and bug-fixes. Each version is fully supported until its retirement.
|EVP Office 8.1.0||February 16, 2021|
|EVP Office 8.1.1||February 16, 2021|
|EVP Office 8.2.0||February 16, 2021|
|EVP Office 8.2.1||February 16, 2021|
|EVP Office 8.2.2||February 16, 2021|
|EVP Office 8.3.0||February 14, 2022|
|EVP Office 8.3.1||February 14, 2022|
|EVP Office 8.4.0||February 14, 2022|
|EVP Office 8.4.1||May 16, 2022|
|EVP Office 8.4.2||May 16, 2022|
|EVP Office 8.5.0||February 13, 2023|
|EVP Office 8.5.1||February 13, 2023|
If you are unable to upgrade your installation of EVP Office before its end-of-life date, please get in touch with our Support Department to ask for an extension.