What Information Can I Expect to Find on My EstateVal and CostBasis reports?
EstateVal and CostBasis values the full range of traded securities, including Equities, Municipal Bonds, Mutual Funds, Savings Bonds, Corporate and Government Bonds, Mortgage-Backed Securites (GNMAs, FNMAs, FHLMCs and CMOs), Unit Investment Trusts (UITs), U.S. Treasuries and Certificates of Deposit.
EstateVal gives you:
- Date of Death Evaluation: High/Ask, Low/Bid, Weighted Mean, Accrued Dividends and Interest, Security Value
- Alternate Date Evaluation: High/Ask, Low/Bid, Weighted Mean, Accrued Dividends and Interest as of the Date of Death, Security Value
- Distribution Date Evaluation: High/Ask, Low/Bid, Weighted Mean, Security Value
- Appraisal Date Evaluation: Close/Bid, Indicated Income, Security Value
CostBasis gives you:
- CostBasis Evaluation: Close/Bid, Security Value
CostBasis allows for multiple dates evaluation.
<< Back to the CostBasis FAQs