EVP Office Features
- Visual Design Conformity: All the EVP Office applications now conform more closely to Microsoft’s official Visual Design Guidelines.
- Virtual Paths Allowed: All the EVP Office applications now allow for Windows virtual folders — My Documents, Desktop, etc. — to be selected for data and billing storage.
- Zane Portfolio Preservation: Previously, when the Windows version of Zane’s 706 program requested prices form EstateVal, the corresponding EstateVal portfolio was over-written. Now, previous valuations are preserved.
- UIT Principal Distribution Dates: EstateVal 6.4.1 introduced a bug that would display incorrect dates for the principal portion of a UIT distribution. It has been fixed.
- IRS Mode Alternate Date Adjusted Inventory Addition: The last release introduced a bug that incorrectly summed values during Alternate Date evaluations with adjusted inventories while in IRS mode. Individual items and the total difference were correctly reported, but the total of values entered by auditors from the returns always matched the total produced by EstateVal.
- IRS Mode Properly Expands Window: When EstateVal is put into IRS Mode, if the window is too small, it will now automatically expand.
EstateVal and CostBasis Fixes
- Bond Holidays Reinstated: Martin Luther King Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day are all now considered trading holidays for bond markets. They were incorrectly removed from pervious versions.
- DOS-Era Data Path No Longer Reset: In EVP Office 6.4.1, a bug was introduced that would always reset the data path to C:\ESTATES for installations in that directory. This has been fixed.
EstateVal, CostBasis and CapWatch Fixes
- Expired Key Crash: The applications no longer crash occasionally when an expired Account Information Key is used.
EVP Administrator Fixes
- Billing Edit Crash: EVP Administrator 6.4.1 would crash when the Billing tab was selected. This has been fixed.