EstateVal and CostBasis Fixes
- Duplicate Lot Bug Fixed: Under unusual circumstances, multiple lots could be set to the same number, causing problems with the portfolio. This has been fixed.
- Dividend Scientific Notation Removed: Dividends will no longer every display in scientific (exponent) notation.
- Report Font Weight: If you set a font weight for the report other than “Default,” it will now show up on the reports. This was broken in the previous version.
- Trustware Export: The Trustware 11 export would often (though randomly) fail because of a memory overwrite. This has been fixed.
- U.S. Trust Import: The U.S. Trust import now correctly imports files, even if they are white space column offsets.
- Distribution Date and Appraisal Date Adjusted Inventories: Both types of reports now correctly load any adjusted inventories. Previously, they were ignored.
EVP Office Features
- Do Not Send Windows User: The applications can now be set to disallow the sending of the Windows user, during log-in to the Data Center. This allows for a strict local security policy.
- Contact Us Menu Item: All EVP Office applications now feature a “Contact Us” menu item, giving quick access to our Support Department.
EstateVal and CostBasis Features
- Expanded Text Areas: The programs now allow longer titles, descriptions and notes.
- Index Type: EstateVal and CostBasis now recognize security indexes and can correctly price them, with the assumption that they represent U.S. dollars.
- Number of Lots: Both programs can now edit the maximum number of lots that can be entered into them, via the Standard Options tab.
- Splits Shown as Integers: Information about splits is now shown as industry-standard usage, using integers — “5-for-4” — instead of decimal numbers — “1.25-for-1” — as before.
- “Bid” Prices Re-Labeled: Prices that were listed only as a “Bid” were mislabeled and are now more correctly noted as “Market,” indicating an evaluated price based on bid, ask and prevailing trends.
- ProBATE Export: When exporting to the latest version of Selden Systems’ ProBATE, EstateVal will now send accruals and adjusted inventories, which the previous version did not do.