EstateVal and CostBasis Features
- Rich Text Write Location: The default output directory for Rich Text is the same as for the portfolio file, instead of the desktop.
- CUSIP Sorting: The order of the symbols in the grid can be sorted by CUSIP, by Name and by Type, as well as the Symbol itself.
- Exchange Rate Format: Canadian exchange rates are printed with additional accuracy to match the internal calculations.
- Accrual Only Report: EstateVal, Version 7.1.0 offers a new Accrual-Only report in a PDF format.
- Adjusted Inventory Re-Ordering: Adjusted inventory items can now be re-ordered manually, using up and down buttons.
- Additional Adjusted Inventory Actions: New adjusted inventory items are available. In addition to the old Held, Sold and Distributed, the program now includes: Held via Spin-Off, Held via Merger, Held via Name Change, Held via Transfer In, Held via Exchange, Redeemed, Called, Matured, Liquidated, and Transferred Out.
- Actual/365 Accruals: Users can manually change the accrual method from 30/360 to Actual/365, to accommodate certain Certificates of Deposit.
- New Import/Export Options: The following new import and/or export options are now available.
- CMO Delayed Payments: New information is available to account for delayed payments on CMOs.