- EstateVal, GiftVal, and CostBasis can now price foreign currency, using the
$symbol and the ISO currency code in the Identifier column:
$AUDis Australian dollars,
$JPYis Japanese yen, etc; the amount of foreign currency held goes into the Shares/Par column, and the report will show its worth in United States dollars
- EstateVal, GiftVal, and CostBasis can now price commodities, using the
!AUAM(London AM gold),
!AUPM(London PM gold),
!PTAM(London AM Platinum), etc.
- EstateVal, GiftVal, and CostBasis now have the ability to look up foreign currency identifiers, cryptocurrency identifiers, and commodity identifiers, at
Tools → Look Up...
- EstateVal, GiftVal, and CostBasis can now price Small Business Administration asset-backed securities
- GiftVal and CostBasis now have Evaluation Status Icons, and they can be enabled via
Tools → Options... → Standard → Show Evaluation Status
- GiftVal and CostBasis can now import CUSIP/Shares, Fixed Field, and Delimited Field files, via
File → Import...
- EstateVal, GiftVal, and CostBasis can now print holdings without any evaluation information, either before or after an evaluation, via
File → Print...
- EstateVal, GiftVal, and CostBasis now have keyboard shortcuts for their primary evaluation (Ctrl+E), and foreign currency (Ctrl+U), cryptocurrency (Ctrl+R) and commodity (Ctrl+M) lookups
- EstateVal now has a keyboard shortcut for an Alternate Date evaluation (Ctrl+A)
- EstateVal now has a generic adjusted inventory action, “Other,” that allows custom text to be entered and used on the reports for the date of the action
- EstateVal now collects usage statistics (without Personally Identifiable Information, PII) for import and export formats
- All the EVP Office applications can now have individual options or entire sections set to read-only, to prevent users from arbitrarily changing them when using the programs
- EVP Office applications no longer allow same-day evaluations from timezones east of Greenwich before the New York Stock Exchange closes
- The input caret is now moved to the space after the right-most character when clicking on partially empty date fields
- EVP Office applications in Demo Mode no longer request user contact information
- The list of adjusted inventories for lots has a new look that keeps the columns properly aligned
- Unidentified securities that have shares now show the shares on the report, and include the note “No shares on valuation date” if the shares are zero