- The applications now default to the “Secure” evaluation method for new installations.
Tools → Find...now lists what was found rather than just indicating the lot, and does not include lots with “User-Defined Information” under the “Lots with any problems” search.
- GiftVal and CostBasis can now search on lot statuses as well as names and warnings, including unpriced, user-priced, failed-price, and old-price lots.
- On the Excel (XLSX) export from GiftVal, the Basis Value column now has a sum at the bottom of the report.
- The default number of lots allowed in a portfolio has been raised from 500 to 1,000.
- Modern “flat style” message box icons are now used on later versions of Windows.
- File associations (.EVP to EstateVal) are now properly set up at installation time, fixing a regression in 8.5.2.
- HTML controls now always display their contents properly the first time.
- When in Demo Mode, Put/Call options and import/export usage reporting now work successfully.
- Import/export usage reporting no longer sends custom names, preventing unescaped XML entities from crashing the server-side HTTPS POST.
- Very large portfolio notes no longer overflow memory when XML entities are escaped.
- Evaluation status icons now properly show the state of lots with adjusted Alternate Date inventories.
- The EstateWorks export can now export Common Trust Funds, CDs, and Savings Notes.
- In GiftVal and CostBasis, the label “Estate of:” is now “Portfolio of:”.
- GiftVal now shows basis values and dates on securities with user-defined values.